The HRS portfolio of products includes more than 50 integrated, end-to-end solutions for hospitality and retail industries. All our solutions, including integrated front office, back office, central and web-based solutions, are designed to optimize and streamline workflows, improve customer service, and increase the bottom line. We offer several deployment options, ranging from onsite installations to fully-hosted solutions.
A comprehensive POS system that is both powerful and flexible
RES 3700 can help your operation be more efficient and profitable:
- It has dynamic ordering screen flow with automatic combo meal recognition. Flexible manager screen provide a complete overview of front-of-the-house activity and management functions.
- Color kitchen monitors improve crew performance. When color are used to designate condiments, flag late orders and special orders, crew members get the order done right and get it done fast.
- A flexible, configurable open application, it adjusts to your operation's processes. Multi-language and multi-currency options.
- With real-time transaction posting from the POS system, up-to-the-minute information is always available. Access data any time, not just at the end of the day. Data is stored on a daily basis allowing you to track month-to-month and year-to-year business trends.
- Integrated with back office modules - Product Management, Labor Management, Financial Management and reporting to keep inventory and crew at optimum levels.
The standard configuration already includes the following functions:
Freely configurable automatic discounts on e.g. quantity, price, a combination of quantity and price or articles and article groups; semi- or fully automatic
- Control of kitchen display systems (KDS) to optimise order and food preparation processes
- Time and attendance
- Alert Manager to alert employees to events in the restaurant
- And more
Open architecture that grows with your needs:
- Designed to run on Microsoft® Windows® 2003 or XP Professional
- Provides high performance and flexibility, easily integrating with OPOS-compliant peripheral hardware including printers, cash drawers and pole displays
- System grows as your operation grows, allowing you to add workstations, new stores and applications easily
- Maintenance-free, relational database for Sybase®, a leading provider of embedded database solutions for high-volume, transaction-oriented environments