The HRS portfolio of products includes more than 50 integrated, end-to-end solutions for hospitality and retail industries. All our solutions, including integrated front office, back office, central and web-based solutions, are designed to optimize and streamline workflows, improve customer service, and increase the bottom line. We offer several deployment options, ranging from onsite installations to fully-hosted solutions.
A comprehensive POS system that is both powerful and flexible
RES 3700 can help your operation be more efficient and profitable:
- It has dynamic ordering screen flow with automatic combo' meal recognition. Flexible manager screen provides a complete overview of all front-of-the-house activity and management functions.
- Color kitchen monitors improve your crews performance. When colors are used to designate condiments, flag late or special orders, then crew members get the order completed quickly and correctly.
- A flexible, configurable open application that adjusts to your operation's processes. Multi-language and multi-currency optionss.
- With real-time transaction posting from the POS system, up-to-the-minute information is always available. Access data at any time, not just at the end of the day. Data is stored on a daily basis allowing you to track month-to-month and year-to-year business trends.
- Integrated with back office modules - Product Management, Labor Management, Financial Management, Reporting & Analytics to keep inventory and crew at optimum levels.
The standard configuration already includes the following functions:
Freely configurable automatic discounts on e.g. quantity, price, a combination of quantity and price, articles and article groups; semi- or fully automatic
- Control of kitchen display systems (KDS) to optimise order and food preparation processes
- Time and attendance
- Alert Manager, to alert employees to events in the restaurant
- And more...
Open architecture that grows with your needs:
- Designed to run on Microsoft® Windows® 2003 or XP Professional
- Provides high performance and flexibility, easily integrates with OPOS-compliant peripheral hardware including printers, cash drawers and pole displays
- System grows with your operation. Allows you to add workstations, new stores and applications easily
- Maintenance-free, relational database for Sybase®, a leading provider of embedded database solutions for high-volume, transaction-oriented environments