The HRS portfolio of products includes more than 50 integrated, end-to-end solutions for hospitality and retail industries. All our solutions, including integrated front office, back office, central and web-based solutions, are designed to optimize and streamline workflows, improve customer service, and increase the bottom line. We offer several deployment options, ranging from onsite installations to fully-hosted solutions.
Build your Loyalty with ORCE
From initial analysis, through implementation, execution, and evaluation of results, Oracle Retail Customer Engagement lets you build and manage an unlimited number of campaigns and promotional activities from your corporate headquarters to store level.
You can manage customer names and histories, operate stored value programs, issue loyalty points, build and stratify segments, and launch and measure targeted campaigns all within one application.
ORCE provides real-time insight to marketeers and constantly updates customer-facing systems, such as allowing customers who purchase in the store to see their increased loyalty points displayed online after they get home.
Market successfully across all channels
Oracle Retail Customer Engagement is specifically designed for retail marketing and offers the flexibility to plan campaign execution through the mail, email, in-store, or a tailored combination of different channels.
With ORCE, you can design a targeted offer using the built-in best practices, or opt to leverage your own experience.
Marketing campaigns can now incorporate your POS for real-time messages, offers, discounts, promotions, points, and much more.
Oracle Retail Customer Engagement solution for customer relationship marketing (CRM) and customer loyalty help you to build and develop long-term, profitable relationships by understanding your customers, rewarding purchasing behavior, and targeting offers and incentives to the right people based on their actual activity and transaction information.
ORCE gives you more flexibility, options and control
- Automatically tracks customer response rates
- Bases new programs on known successes from prior initiatives
- Creates and manages multiple and simultaneous loyalty programs
- Monitors results during the course of a campaign as well as after its completion
- Easily perform trend and migration analyses
Increase revenue and decrease cost:
- Improves campaign effectiveness by targeting your message to specific market segments
- Increases shopping frequency
- Encourages higher market basket value
- Utilises gift cards to build revenue and control costs
- Builds relationship at point-of-sale
- Minimises waste
- Reduced cost of installation and training
- Rapid ROI, often 100% return in 12 months