Suite8 WebConnect module integrates with Pay.Travel payment systemOctober 14, 2021
Hotels can now accept guest payments via the WebConnect module following the development of a two-way interface by Pay.Travel and HRS.
Payment is made the same way as online shopping using a bank credit/debit card, or any international payment system. Once a guest has paid, they will receive an electronic receipt via email or text message, and the hotel checks that the payment has arrived in their PMS.
This interface simplifies the payment procedure, reduces hotel staff workload, and provides guests with greater convenience when it comes to settling their bills.
Pay.Travel: "The ability to provide customers with a secure and convenient payment methodology is key for all participants in the HoReCa market. We guarantee a fast connection without the need to buy and maintain expensive equipment."
"Remote payment for reservations is in high demand worldwide so we are happy to offer clients a solution that is secure and convenient for both hotels and their guests," said Vladimir Yefimov, HRS Managing Director for Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
Pay.Travel supplies payment solutions and an information technology platform that brings together legal entities of different statuses: payment agents, bank payment agents, banks, software companies, etc.
The company has been involved in the financial aspects of tourism since 2001. It provides a full range of financial services to travel companies, tour operators, hotels, and leading CRM systems, from payment acceptance to full cash and settlement services.
- Billing and sending links for remote payment with 3D-Secure protection to Russian and foreign clients (including corporate ones).
- Organization of payment acceptance at the hotel's website via the integrated payment module.
- Help with price aggregation sites, Booking.com, Expedia.com, Agoda.com.
- Organization of payment acceptance for room service anywhere in the hotel via a convenient Mobile Cash Desk.
- Payment acceptance solutions at all on-site restaurants and cafes.
For any questions: email@example.com